Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ukraine-For the Win!

My brain is freaking out at how cool the Ukraine is. I've learned so much in only the first week. So many things have happened that have totally changed my perspective on life. This trip has taught me to look at all the differences and accept and embrace them rather than shy away from others who are definitely more outgoing and accepting than I am. I love this place, and if the Lord leads me, I am seriously praying and considering being a missionary. I feel God has been leading me to the mission field for quite some time, but until I get confirmation, I'm just gonna chillax in the states for a while.

I also want to thank Christy and Micah for putting up with four crazy girls in the house along with their own kids. Hope we haven't been imposing on you that much.

I miss my mommy alot. I didn't think being away from her for only two weeks would be so darn hard! I haven't been on facebook either so if she reads this, she'll know I wasn't hit by a car or eaten by rabid giraffes or anything (though with my luck, that would probably happen).

- Abbi Swenson