Sunday, July 12, 2009

Well, well, well.. Ukraine has been quite the amazing experience so far. It's pretty phenomenal to see to radically different cultures blend together as one. The team is also just the perfect mixture of people and it is very apparent that God has brought us all here together for our common goal. 

The time that I have spent here will never be forgotten and the memories made will last a lifetime. My time I have been here has had some crazy experiences that include: crazy bus rides, pushing vans to get them running, Kiev subways, jumping (and being pushed) off of a bridge into a gorgeous lake, marvelous worship nights, apple fights and making "cherry blood."

Along with all the good times God has also been teaching me a lot. Between my quiet times and Micah's teachings I have seriously been brought to reality. The world is huge but Christians all have this unexplainable bond just through Jesus Christ.

What a cultural experience this has been. The people, the food, and the weather; all nothing that I'm used to but everything has been extravagant and even beyond that. I've tried some crazy dishes (including vegemite) and met some fun people (they know how to have a good time here in Ukraine) and the weather has been nothing short of perfection. God has really shown me a lot about myself and will continue to do so throughout this trip. 

much love from Ukraine,  ya'll!
Taylor Moore :)